Interview and Interrogation - Huntsville, AL (3 - Days) 4/20/20 - 4/22/20
This course includes de-escalation, violent behavior prediction, and field interviewing. It is the most advanced interview and interrogation course, guaranteed to give your officers the extreme advantage in interactions.
The Hughes Protocol for Interrogation covers a comprehensive and interactive three-day course that other systems have missed. HPI© can serve as its own method, or literally be ‘plugged in’ to your current department protocols to bridge critical gaps and improve results with a 200% money back guarantee if this isn't the best course you or your department has received.
Even seasoned interrogators make mistakes during interrogation, and the proprietary methods in the HPI system are designed to forcefully enhance the ability of even senior interrogators to perform their duties. The reason interrogation personnel may not get a confession boils down to a single factor; human behavior. This course provides the most powerful and cutting edge information that can be used in conjunction with ANY current approved system being used by your agency.
- Moving from 10 hours to a confession to 45 minutes
- Generating trust without the old fashioned tactics
- Using interrogator behavior to control the environment, and even suspect physiology
- Identifying deception with much greater accuracy
- Identifying suspect fear and insecurity before the interrogation
- Asking questions to target suspect's personal behaviors
- Using enhanced methods of language, movement and sound to change mood and behavior
- 'Manufacturing' compliance and honesty in less than 10 minutes
- Skills to determine hidden motives, concealed intention and deceptive behaviors
- The codified system that triggers a 'need to confess' in guilty parties
- The step-by-step formula to build connection and rapport
- How to modify interrogator appearance and behavior based on the psychological profile of suspects
- All new methods of verbal and written confession harvesting
- The exact formula to develop an interrogation plan BEFORE it starts to ensure success.
- How to gather information more effectively in conversation
- The five ways to establish authority in the interrogation room, and the three times authority will KILL the interrogation
The quick facts:
• You will be certified through Chase Hughes AND Applied Behavior Research.
• Event will be in Huntsville, AL April 20th-22nd, 2020
Huntsville Police Training Academy
6000 Cecil Fain Dr.
Huntsville, AL 35810
If you have any questions contact: